• Floor Paint (90011 and 90013, Gray or Tan) (this industrial non-lifting floor paint is awesome - the problem with paints that are being sold as"concrete paints" is that they reactivate themselves once a hot tire is rolled onto them and this reactivation causes the paint to stick to the rubber and lift - Griot’s continual improvement to this product has allowed it to stand up to their toughest test yet (their 5,000 lb. forklift with flat, smooth tires didn't even lift the paint on their warehouse floor, even after turning the tires while standing still) - they left brake fluid on it for one week and it didn't even bubble - if you can follow directions, and can prepare your floor correctly, this paint won't lift and will look beautiful for years - the concrete must be etched with muriatic acid first and all previous paint removed before painting - one gallon covers 130 square feet in 2 thin coats and two coats are required - you won't believe what a difference a painted concrete floor can make and you’ll have more light, easier clean ups and find dropped fasteners quickly -- and you'll also have a smile on your face every time you pull into the garage)
• Paint Stripper (90028) (if you're going to paint your floor with their Industrial Non-Lifting Floor Paint (and you should because you'll love the look), it's vital to properly prepare the concrete - if you have old paint down, you'll have to remove it and their Paint Stripper is the perfect solution to this problem - simply roll out the Stripper and watch it lift the old paint -then use a scraper to easily strip off the softened paint and you're back to bare concrete - from there, just acid etch the floor, power wash the residue out and you're ready to apply their Floor Paint - one gallon will strip 75-100 square feet) • Floor Scrubbing Squeegee (93741) (this floor scrubbin’, water pushin’ squeegee is perfect for any garage floor - slightly wet the floor, and then spray their Oil and Grease Cleaner onto it - use the scrubber side of this Squeegee to loosen up grease spots, dirt and grime, let the Oil & Grease Cleaner go to work for a few minutes, and then scrub once more - spray the floors clean and then squeegee the water out for a super clean and dry floor (you'll love the clean citrus scent the Oil & Grease Cleaner leaves behind and your floors will be spotless as well) - it works perfectly for painted or smooth, bare, concrete floors - this soft 18" wide rubber squeegee works better than any other squeegee you've used) • Concrete Brightener (11178) and Stain & Rust Remover (11179) (these products are safe, easy and biodegradable - the brightener cleans and removes old oil and grime from driveways, garage floors, brick patios, marble, tile, terrazzo, and asphalt - you will see an incredible difference! - clean those stubborn oil, grease and rust spots that spoil the look of your driveway or garage floor - it penetrates deep and cuts through layers of grease, oil, and dirt - just pour it on, aggravate, keep wet, aggravate some more and then hose off - use Concrete Brightener first; if rust and other stains remain, follow up with Stain & Rust Remover - they are both available in one gallon sizes and they are incredible)
Hadco Lighting (www.hadcolighting.com) (discover a whole new world of elegance as their lighting transforms your outdoor setting into a panorama of unprecedented beauty - there have distinctive designs for your landscape using an assortment of beautiful finishes, many gorgeous styles, many lamping options and the highest quality and durability you can get - you can now enjoy nature's serenity day and night, while adding security to your home - planning and installing them has never been more convenient using their NightLife Catalog with detailed explanations of the important decisions you should consider for your individual situation) • Landscape Lighting (turn the evening into a magnificent piece of art with their incredible line of outdoor lighting products: Garden Art Collection (an elegant way to bring out the romantic emotion in your landscape - splendid copper fixtures add a touch of delicate texture, their hand-made design encompassing all the beauty nature has to offer - each is unique and becomes more beautiful and distinctive with time and weather - the Hand-Crafted Copper Tulip lights look fabulous over waterfalls, ponds and pathways - the Florals and Tulips add a romantic flair with their graceful lines and delicate petal detail and look great during the day, too - Mushroom lights run a close second for classic styling and a graceful appearance); Accent Lighting (highlight specific points of interest to add contrast and arouse excitement with up- or downlighting techniques for plants, shrubs, statues, fountains and decks); Specialty or Architectural Floodlights (for maximum lighting power); Under-water Lights (great for ponds, water gardens and falls -- safe for plant and fish life); Step & Deck Lighting (small and unobtrusive, they provide subtle enhancements to your landscape while providing safety --Paverlites are wonderful); Steplytes (for the ultimate in pedestrian safety); Inground Lighting (compact, versatile and made to withstand the most severe weather conditions, they offer un-matched performance for most uplighting applications --practically invisible during the day, blending into your landscaping splendidly); and Path & Spread Lighting (symmetrical lighting effects for balance and harmony - select the mood through light spacing intervals and create a pathway for the eye to travel); greet guests in soft, inviting glows - there is something for every taste and so much to choose from -- order a catalog today to start your planning)
Halo Lighting (www.cooperlighting.com) (Halo lighting products are designed and engineered with the quality difference you've come to expect from the industry leader - for over forty years, Halo has developed and expanded product offerings for commercial, residential, institutional and industrial applications with a complete line of lighting products, accommodating a wide variety of lamp types - you can be assured of quality material, sound construction and unmatched service in every recessed, track and surface luminaire you purchase) • Recessed Downlight Lighting (Halo Recesssed and Halo Track lighting will give you the lighting effect that you need with a huge variety to choose from with recessed trims, housings and track lighting - first decide if you want gentle, complete downlighting throughout the room; wall washer lighting, emphasizing a predominant wall containing an art collection; spotlighting for a sculpture in the library; highlighting for several dissimilar pieces of art in the living room; task lighting for the kitchen; or lots of other situations - some choices include: H7T is the best choice for residential and commercial applications (with baffle trims, eyeball trims, shower trims); H7RT for quick and easy installation in new or existing ceilings and it accepts a wide variety of trims for use in remodeling; H7ICT for installations where the housing will be in direct contact with ceiling insulation - integral thermal protector provides positive protection against overlamping; H7RICT for remodeling installations where housing will be in direct contact with insulation - integral thermal protector provides positive protection against overlamping; H5T - non–I.C. thermally protected housing can be used in insulated or uninsulated ceilings - when installed in a ceiling with insulation, 3" air space is required around fixture; H5RT - designed for quick and easy installation in new or existing ceilings. - it can be installed from below a finished ceiling and spring clips lock the fixture in place); H99T (a small aperture housing for providing accent and task lighting) - there are just so many options)
Hatteras Hammocks (www.thehammocksource.com) (they have been in business for over 25 years - they continue to be the industry leader with continuous additions to their innovative product line that include hammocks, stands, swings, and accessories, as well as state of the art improvements to its manufacturing capabilities - they are known for working hard at making relaxing easy) • Quilted Fabric Hammocks (made of weather resistant fabric with 100% polyester rope, solid oak spreaders, and durable zinc-plated hanging hardware, this hammock offers the opportunity to dress the backyard - we like the Quilted Large Taupe Linen Hammock that is 13' long with a 55 x 82 body) • Hammock Stands (these are the finest steel hammock stands available, constructed of 12 gauge steel using the Right Connection welding process and they are available in Textured Green baked enamel finish and Textured Taupe baked enamel finish - we like the Tri-Beam Arc Hammock Stand with its gentle arching design that comes to the popular steel stand, accommodating large and deluxe hammocks - it’s 15' long and also like the Roman Arc II Hammock Stand with its award winning design, crafted of multi-layers of laminated Southern Cypress - it’s 15.5' long)
Hayward products allow you to take care of your pool simply and effortlessly, with no worries or hassles. Just the way you want it to be so that you can spend that extra time enjoying your gorgeous, sparkling pool, and not working on it. Hayward has been around for 80+ years. Their technologically advanced pool equipment will ensure that you have a pool system that operates perfectly throughout the swimming season, working efficiently with little maintenance. If your goal is to reduce operating and maintenance costs through the ease of wireless controls, Hayward provides great solutions. Their products include a complete lineup of technologically advanced pumps, filters, heaters, heat pumps, automatic pool cleaners, lighting, controls and salt chlorine generators—high-quality components engineered to work together to keep your pool at its best. Different price points allow choices for every pool owner.
• Hayward Pro-Grid DE Filters (Hayward has a variety of different filters for different needs - we happen to love this DE filter because we feel that DE provides the clearest water – the Pro-Grid filters provide superior water clarity, efficient flow and large cleaning capacity for pools and spas of all types and sizes - constructed with high-strength reinforced thermoplastic, Pro-Grid combines high-technology features and service-ease design for an unparalleled filtration value for both new pool and aftermarket installations - in addition, Pro-Grid delivers low maintenance and dependable operation – a DE filter is capable of removing smaller particles than either sand or cartridge filters – FYI, diatomaceous earth is a porous powder with microscopic openings, that, when magnified, look like tiny sponges - clear water can pass through these openings, but particles, as small as one to three microns, are trapped during the first pass through the media - all D.E. filters have internal elements that become coated with D.E. and that is the 'filter cake' that strains dirt, dust, algae and even some forms of bacteria from the water – features include: an Automatic Air Relief that purges trapped air during filter operation; a screenless design that eliminates clogging; Integral Lift Handles and a Uniform Low Profile Tank Base make removal of grid nest fast and simple; a High-Strength Filter Tank molded of PermaGlass XL that provides extra durability for dependable, corrosion-free performance; High Impact Grid Elements designed for up-flow filtration and top-down backwashing for maximum efficiency; a Heavy-Duty Tamper-Proof Bolted Center Flange Clamp securely fastens tank top and bottom together and allows quick access to all internal components without disturbing piping or connections; Union Locknuts that make disassemble and reassemble of filter from piping fast and easy; Norly Bulkhead Fittings for extra strength and heat resistance; Inlet- Diffuser Elbow distributes flow of incoming unfiltered water upward and evenly to all filter elements and a parabolic tank design provides for even distribution of D.E. to grids; Full-Size 1.5" Integral Drain that provides fast, 100% clean out and easier flushing of tank; and Convenient Valve and Plumbing Options that allow for customized control)
• Aqua-Rite PRO Salt Chlorinator (if you want the silkiest, softest, clearest, cleanest water for your pool, the Aqua-Rite salt chlorinator is the way to go (and, yes, you can actually feel the softness of your water) – this chlorinator is compatible with all pool types, including plaster, pebble, vinyl, and fiberglass - it's the most efficient and cost-effective way to sanitize your swimming pool or spa - be amazed at how a little bit of salt can go a long way – get optimal water quality while reducing red eye irritation and dry skin… and not unwanted bleaching or heavy chemical odors! – features include: optional total pool chemistry sense and dispense ORP (Chlorine) and pH; simple homeowner operation, adjust chlorine from 1 - 100%; the best water quality attainable, always crystal clear and ready for swimming; Microprocessor automates all functions; Digital salt display and 8 diagnostic indicators; Patented Turbo Cell for maximum efficiency and flow rates; Super chlorinate function; Automatically cleans the cell by periodically reversing polarity; Quick, weatherproof connections inside control door; Locking weatherproof enclosure)
Improvements Catalog (improvementscatalog.com)
* Market Umbrellas -- See Gift Section for Market Umbrellas and additional products for the home
Pella (www.pella.com) • Custom Storm Doors (in three easy steps, mix-and-match door colors/frames, decorative glass designs, and choice of solid brass handles to create a door you can truly call your own - after you create your own storm door, fullview styles only), you can print the results or email your design to a friend, dealer, or contractor - all doors feature maximum glass area to brighten your entryway and showcase your entry door - switch the glass to a full screen in warmer months to bring in the breeze - it’s that simple to build your own storm door masterpiece) • Storm Doors (whether you want glass panels that operate with fingertip ease and stay in any position for safe, easy ventilation adjustments in Fullview and Midview frame styles or glass panels that open to catch the breeze or close to watch the rain fall in Fullview, Midview, and Highview frame styles or a solid core construction with a low maintenance aluminum skin with plain or beveled glass styles or aluminum frames with rigid insulation, or an overlap frame for clean look with double weatherstripping for tight seals or elegant solid brass handles that carry Lifetime Finish Guarantees with keyed deadbolts for added security, this is the company to go to with their extensive line of excellent storm doors that will add a touch of elegance to your home - there are many additional features that make this the best choice - take a look)
Pentair has been around for a very long time. They have pool-loads of experience designing and developing energy-efficient pool products. All of that experience brings a valuable line of high-performance and high-quality products that will take care of your pool, so that you don’t have to. Trust is important, and Pentair is a company that you can trust to take care of all of your pool maintenance needs. They manufacture expertly engineered pumps, filters, heaters, vacuums, and lights that will simplify your life and give you more time to do what counts…enjoying your pool! They are worth every penny!
• Intelliflo VS+SVRS Variable Speed Pump (this incredible, ultra quiet pump, actually less than a whisper, combines amazing variable drive technology, onboard computer and intelligent software, and permanent magnet motors (used in hybrid cars) to reduce pump-related energy costs by 90% and can save you up to $1,500 on your electric bill each year!!! - it’s the first of its kind to feature a built-in safety vacuum release system (SVRS) that detects drain blockage and shuts the pump off automatically - some of its highly desirable features include: automatic calculation of minimum flow requirements to optimize performance and save money; programming exact pump speeds for different operations; protection from overheating, freezing, and voltage irregularities; safety lock-out feature with password to prevent unauthorized changes to programs)
• UltraTemp High Performance Heat Pumps (Pentair’s heat pumps operate with up to 80% less energy, saving you lots of money – they transfer th heat from outside air to your pool for the most energy-efficient method – features include: 100% pure titanium heat exchanger that assures corrosion-free performance; LCD control board that displays a menu-driven readout with easy to follow messages and no codes!; AutoSet feature that monitors and maintains the desired water temperature and turns the water circulation pump on and off as needed); automatic defrost that senses refrigerant temperature to protect your unit from freezing)
• Intellibrite 5G Color-Changing Light System (who says that your pool lights have to be boring – add a splash of color and ambiance to your evening swimming sessions – what a difference some color makes – these underwater LED lights feature the wave of the future in energy efficiency (up to 50% less energy consumption is used), value, quality and controllability – LED lights – with this gorgeous system, combos of color are mixed and matched to achieve a vibrant spectrum of colors – they can cycle at varying speeds and different color sequences (seven pre-programmed color shows are ready to use) using five fixed colors (red, white, blue, green, magenta) – there is so much individuality available at your fingertips – IntelliBrite is super efficient and the brightest underwater LED light available –superior lens geometry and the exclusive reflector design combines to create light that is directed toward the pool bottom to increase intensity and color effects… and ensures the light is distributed uniformly throughout your pool – you can also use the wide beam or narrow beam patterns for more variety)
Rubbermaid (www.rubbermaid.com) (their products will make your everyday life easier and more enjoyable) • Miscellaneous Products (they have so many useful, everyday products like Twin Sink Racks, a huge assortment of sponges (bet you didn’t know that), Vacuum Bags, Dustpans, Mini Chests, Mops, Brooms, Dusters and hundreds of additional products that you won’t be able to live without) • Outdoor Storage (they have an excellent assortment of outdoor storage pieces to keep things safe, dry and organized in your yard, by the pool or on your deck - choose from their Sports Station (perfect for holding bats, balls, gloves, hockey sticks and all of those other what-should-we-do-with-this sports equipment), Modular Shed, Horizontal, Vertical or extra-large Vertical (holds lawn chairs, bicycles and lots more) - they come in many shapes and sizes and we especially like their Patio Storage Bench (comfortably seats two and holds tools, lawn supplies and cushions) or their Slide-Lid Storage Shed (roof slides back for easy access -- it’s great for bicycles) - then there’s even the Split-Lid Shed (use the top as a work surface) and the Deck Box (great for chair cushions)
Telescope Casual (www.telescopecasual.com) (their collections of leisure furniture bring together the best of everything with innovative, high-quality products that are beautiful, durable and easy to maintain, as well as stylish, timeless and just right for the new millennium - from upscale indoor/outdoor to casual aluminum folding collections, you’ll be sitting pretty - in either contemporary or traditional designs, from rockers to stacking chairs to sling or cushion chairs to tables to planters to serving carts, there will be something you’re interested in - you simply pick the frame you want and then choose the fabric from their wide selections to create your own, personal look - lush and tropical, solid and bold, straight and narrow, regal and dignified stripes - it’s all available - Telescope Casual's high quality, upscale indoor/outdoor leisure furniture collections have depth and variety - your collection can grow as your lifestyle changes without the added expense of replacing the entire set - plus, Telescope ejection molds all the plastic parts used (end caps, glides, spacers, etc.) to ensure quality, durability, and color - proudly manufactured in U.S.A., these parts are still available for furniture manufactured over 30 years ago! - some features include: unique "Rain-Thru" Padding, so their Cushions dry quickly, resist mildew, and keep their shape; rust-free, durable; excellent warranties; superior customer service; and the option to mix and match seating options that meet your family's personal preferences (special order from 120 fabric selections) - our suggestions are:) • Fabric Selections (they have an excellent assortment of fabric choices but there were a few standouts for us in their endless collection: Exclusive Telescope Fabrics (the Nashua is phenomenal with its gorgeous neutral tones); Sling and Cushion (Majestic Premium and Sandora Premium are it for us -- again, gorgeous neutral tones that are very, very popular right now and they look great with any decor); Cushion Only (Nashua Premium, as mentioned before) and Milan Premium) • Tobago Cay Collection (brand new for 2003, Tobago Cay was inspired by images of warm tropical breezes - although reminiscent of Grandma's deep-seating, high back wicker chair, Tobago Cay's frames are actually powder-coated aluminum, and the easy-care cushions sit comfortably in the furniture - the splendid transitional chair was designed to work either in a delightful seating arrangement with the ottoman, two-seat settee, and side table, or it can be used around a dining table - it’s perfect for outdoors or in the sun room - choose from an Arm Chair, Two-Seat Loveseat, Ottoman, and a few sweet tables - specs include: FRAMES: Arms/Back: 3/4 x 2-1/4 x .058" heavy duty, 5-wall aluminum extrusion; Base: 1 1/4" diameter, heavy duty round .050" wall tubular extrusion; Slats: 1 7/8 x 3/8" heavy duty, .050" quadruple wall aluminum extrusion; Assembly: Slats inserted into CNC machined slots, welded; SEAT: Straps: 2" wide commercial grade vinyl strap - Straps are folded, welded and securely inserted into the frame; CUSHIONS: Seat/Back: 5" thick seat and 4" thick back, densified polyester fiber fill, covered with a variety of acrylic, polyester, and acrylic blend outdoor fabrics -- reversible; POWDERCOATED FINISH: Finish: Utilizing the best polyester powder available for outdoor use, the frames receive a bonded polyester powder coated finish that will not peel, crack or blister - their three stage wash and surface pretreatment process ensures that the polyester is permanently bonded to the frame; GLIDES: Front and Back: Replaceable nylon skid glides) • Carolina Sling Collection (their Carolina Sling Collection features a unique and eclectic mix of style and detail...the newest sensation in wrought-style furniture - solid wrought aluminum with a wrought iron look - it offers the authentic look of old ironwork craftsmanship - as graceful looking as a music note, this rugged yet delicate collection features a rhapsody of exposed architectural hardware, combined with a frame that has pitched, scrolled, rolled and bent solid aluminum - they’ve created a masterpiece that will truly sing to your heart and it has an award winning design - choose from the High-Back Arm Chair, High-Back Adjustable Swivel Rocker, Four-Position Chase - specs include: Arms: Solid 1 1/2" x 1/4" aluminum bar; Legs: Solid 1 1/4" x 5/16" aluminum bar; Seat/Back: 1" x 3/4" heavy duty .058" quadruple wall extrusion; Assembly: Frame assembled using tig-welding, oversized aluminum rivets and 1/4" machine screws; Sling: Seat/Back: Variety of styles and colors made of vinyl-coated polyester mesh and other outdoor materials -- slings are weather-resistant and replaceable; Finish: Utilizing the best polyester powder available for outdoor use, the frames receive a bonded polyester powder coated finish that will not peel, crack or blister - their three stage wash and surface pretreatment process ensures that the polyester is permanently bonded to the frame; Front and Back: Replaceable molded high-density polyethylene or nylon skid glides) • Concord Sling Collection (this is simply sophisticated with gracefully curved accents... a classic favorite - with its bold look, you won't believe how incredibly durable this powder-coated extruded aluminum collection is with strong, stylish fabrics, added ultraviolet inhibitors and plasticizers for shape and colorfastness - you'll feel like your sitting on air! - a new addition to this collection is the ever comfortable High Back Spring Chair and a new Textured Black finish - also, a feature of all their sling collections is the lumbar support providing extra comfort - specs include: Legs, Arms, Seat, Back: 1" x 3/4" heavy duty .065" triple wall extrusion; Assembly: Frame assembled utilizing 360 degree Tig-welding and 5/16" screws; Seat/Back: Variety of styles and colors made of vinyl-coated polyester mesh and other outdoor materials - slings are weather-resistant and replaceable; Finish: Utilizing the best polyester powder available for outdoor use, the frames receive a bonded polyester powder coated finish that will not peel, crack or blister - our three stage wash and surface pretreatment process ensures that the polyester is permanently bonded to the frame; Front and Back: Replaceable molded high-density polyethylene or nylon skid glides - rockers utilize replaceable vinyl T-molding to provide smooth, quiet rocking action) • Hampton Bay Collection (sumptuous comfort and down-home elegance are the hallmarks of their Hampton Bay Collection - quality crafted of 100% Aluminum with 7" thick lush cushions of durable "rain through" densified polyester fibers, Hampton Bay transforms porch patio or deck into your own private haven - combine arm chairs, ottomans, loveseats and sofas to create an ideal setting for winding down in gracious style or entertaining with panache as Hampton Bay makes it special - FRAMES: Legs/Arms: Cast Aluminum and 1-1/8 x 3 1/2 x .058" heavy duty 5-wall aluminum extrusion; Seat/Back: 7/8 x 3 x .058" heavy duty 5-wall aluminum extrusion; Slats: 5/8 x 2-3/4 x .050" heavy duty triple wall aluminum extrusion; Assembly: Combination of reinforced press-fit and welded joints; SEAT CUSHIONS: Seat: 7" thick(seat) and 5" thick(back) densified polyester fiber fill covered with a variety of acrylic blend outdoor fabrics - reversible; POWDERCOATED FINISH: Finish: Utilizing the best polyester powder available for outdoor use, the frames receive a bonded polyester powder coated finish that will not peel, crack or blister - their three stage wash and surface pretreatment process ensures that the polyester is permanently bonded to the frame) • Furniture Accents (quickly set up their bar anywhere to serve your guests... indoors or out with their award-winning mobile serving bar, or serving carts with coolers - the bar has a removable acrylic bottom shelf and a generously sized top serving area made of tempered glass - the bar can be used with matching bar stools or other bar height chairs - they also have freestanding single or triple planters and towel racks in four powder-coated textured finishes to accentuate your furniture selections) • Market Umbrellas and Drape Umbrellas (Market - Telescope's Easy Lever-Lift locks into place automatically when the umbrella is opened and this truly creative new mechanism takes the hassle out of opening and closing both their wood and aluminum framed umbrella - their strong support ribs are designed so the fabric sets off the ribs, to reduce abrasion from the wind and the cover snaps on and off and is machine washable - market umbrellas come with an easy push button tilt mechanism and the metal parts are either solid brass or aluminum so there is no rust...ever - in three convenient sizes -- 8ft., 9ft.,10ft. diameters; Drape - this ideal umbrella goes with any casual furniture group, a versatile durable crank and tilt umbrella in a wide variety of patterns - the raising crank has a position braking system to eliminate accidental lowering) • Tables (their umbrella tables feature a strong aluminum banded table rim and leg assembly with a durable baked-on polyester finish in white, ivory, sandstone, green, or antique black - the knock-down (KD) feature provides efficient storage and easy assembly - plastic glides on all legs help to protect the deck or patio surface -the glass used in the tables is tempered for extra strength - a plastic umbrella hole protective ring and plug are included - most tables are available in all frame finishes under the special order program) • Windham Cushion Collection (this is their premier cushion collection - it will turn your outdoors into an exquisite living room... complete with intimate seating arrangements - Windham features elegant, easy-care reversible cushions with clean tailored lines and its cushions fit snugly over the tops of their sturdy powder-coated aluminum frames - this classy collection is suitable for formal or informal entertaining and is strong and durable to provide years of pleasure - check out the outdoor recliner with extending foot rest and a single seat glider and many other pieces -- it’s one of their larger collections - they’re wonderful)
Weber Outdoor Gas Grills (www.weber.com) (see Gift Section for more information)
Their grills shine with quality and craftsmanship. When you hear people talking about the best grills, they are probably speaking about Weber grills. They have a huge selection for just about anyone’s needs. And they will literally last for years and years. Enjoy delicious chicken, burgers, steaks, seafood and more, made right on one of their grills.
• Summit S-670 (more details in Gift Section)
Wisteria (www.wisteria.com) (1-800-320-9757) • Antique/Decorative Items for the Home and Garden (they are pleased to introduce their line of antique and decorative items from around the world for all budgets and tastes - they make great gifts as well - the folks at Wisteria tavel the world to find these limited-quantity, unique pieces and they have taken great care to hand select each of the items you see on their site - we are sure that you or your friends and family will treasure these one-of-a-kind items for years to come - some of our favorite pieces include: Yellow-Green Pottery (these unusual handmade pots have a soft yellow-green patina and rich pitted texture with lids made from woven rattan - they are graceful, inexpensive and wonderfully hand-thrown - you can feel the ridges left by the potters fingers on the inside - and their outsides have been fired to a fabulous biscuity texture in an absolutely unique color - pieces include a small or large vase, fruit bowl, small cup and urn - buy them individually or as one complete set at a great price); Stone Obelisk and Sphere (obelisks date back to ancient Egypt and these will add a bit of elegance to any garden or home they are put in to - each is handmade using a secret recipe by a sweet lady in Wisconsin with crushed stone (although they look like and act like real stone) and they can withstand harsh climates); Green or Brown Antique Rice Wine Pots (these antique pots were used to store rice wine in southern China and they are 16" Diameter x 19"H - they are beautiful and have a fine patina that could only come from use and age - use them in the house or on your patio - their unique colorings will vary); Chinese Celadon Pots (these are from the early 1900s and are great as a planter or tabletop accent - each is one-of-a-kind, with slight variations in size and color - they were originally made to store grains, fruits and vegetables and have seen almost a century of daily use - they are beautiful by themselves or with fruits and vegetables, kitchen tools or plants inside them and they’ve available in three different sizes); French Cast Iron Vases (these are perfectly right, classic cast iron vases that are at home anywhere, inside or out - they are heavy as stone and graceful as the flowers they hold - they speak of elegance, stability and timeless versatility in the garden, on the patio or inside your home - choose from different urns and vases); Iron Plant Trolley (this wonderful trolley holds up to 165 pounds and makes rearranging heavy pots much easier - they look so pretty that you don’t have to rush them off to the shed when you’re done with them); Iron Doormat (what a great idea - based on a classic design, this wrought iron doormat has an antique finish that adds a feeling of age to an already elegant iron - it won’t hold water and get moldy on you and it’s just right for wet spring days or flurry snowstorms - you’ll love it)